Reminder of safety instructions for official trainings and pre- competitions warm-up session
- Official training organized on a competition day before a pre-competition warm-up session are open to riders not competing on that day only.
- Teams must respect the slots defined by the UCI.
- All riders must wear the national team apparel or the UCI Track Team apparel.
- Road bikes are not allowed on the track, neither on the security zone.
- The use of thermal motor or electrical gears (derny, motorcycle...) are prohibited.
- All coaches must stand on the home straight, and if possible, coordinate with each other for a better secure and efficient use of the track.
- Standing starts (individual or team) shall take place on the home straight only. An assistant with a red flag and a whistle will be placed at the exit of the previous corner to warn the other riders present on the track.
- The use of starting gate is prohibited.
- The Technical Delegated - appointed by the UCI or by the organizer - has the power to take the necessary measures to ensure security on the one hand and equity among the other teams on the other.
Pre-competitions warm-up session:
- Only riders who are competing in the upcoming session may use the track during the pre-session warm up time.
- The safety instructions are identical to those laid down for official trainings, except for the standing start, which is only permitted for a single rider positioned in the sprinters' lane.
- The pre-competition warm-up session ends 10 minutes before the start of the competition.